Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Europe Anyone?

With the line of work I'm in, I have the wonderful benefit of extensive time off. The two weeks of winter break were absolutely wonderful. In college, I typically became bored with the month+ breaks at Christmas time, but this was just right.

After 3 days in Tulsa with the fam, we drove to Colorado for some of the best skiing of my life. A great wedding/New Year's party and a quick trip to Dallas completed my traveling of the break. I finally came back home on Thursday, giving myself a full 3-day weekend to rest and catch up.

This brings me to my current quest: Summer Break. I really want to travel. Specifically to Europe, but I don't want to go alone. Partially for safety, partially to keep myself sane. If anyone is traveling in June/July ....

3 comments:

Mere O. said...

Oh man Cara, if I didn't have the MAT starting this summer(that's assuming I get accepted...yikes!) I would TOTALLY be up for going to Europe! I have been wanting to either go to Ireland or back to England for forever now. If we both don't have plans NEXT summer, we should totally go! I'm already in!

taylorius said...

...a day late. wish i could stay longer.

leah marie. said...

girl. if i weren't having to take classes this summer i'd TOTALLY go with you. maybe if you hold on until next summer i too will be teaching and have summers off to go on adventures with you!