Sunday, February 22, 2009

February Friend Fest 2009

Last weekend I spent my 25th birthday with some of my favorite friends. Every year (at least for the past three) my college girl friends and I have a weekend getaway together. Years one and two were spent at lake houses of other generous friends. This year, however, we spent the weekend at Sarah's new home in Little Rock.

This year we tried some organized activities, so we could say that we did more than "just sit around and talk all weekend long." Besides the five A-mazing meals, we had a great Gift and Tell Friday night. I came home with four fun gifts, including play-doh, dominoes, clock and timer!

Saturday, after much sitting, eating, and talking we went out for our pseudo-photo shot. Very outside the personality of our group, but fun nonetheless. Here's my fav:

No comments: