Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top 12

A few of my favorite pics from the trip (well, of the ones from my camera):

On the airport train. Mind you, Laura is well-rested, and Wes is starting to wane.
From the Ferry dock in Fajardo. Beginning of beauty.

Laura would be happy to introduce you to one of our many friends -- sick roosters.

I found a favorite place. I'm simply a sucker for big sitting rocks with waves.My favorite building on Culebra. Loved it. I think it is just a barn, but it is yellow and green and red! No, Weston, this isn't necessarily my entry into the competition. It's just one of the sweet pics of the tank on Flamenco Beach.
Morning on the ferry back to the main island. Perfect.
What a dry, good-lookin' crew. We were wet the rest of this day. Oh, the rainforest.
My favorite camera angle of the El Yunque Rainforest.Highly recommended tour of the Bacardi factory. With two free drinks per participant (or 3, if you don't give the guy your ticket, Weston!)

Wes thought he was being so funny with this picture, but I almost like it.

At the fort, El Morro, after our tour guide talked about "Cross Fire." I realize this picture doesn't make sense or show the beautiful scenary, but I absolutely love it.

No comments: