Tuesday, September 25, 2007

5 Week Reports


Teachers always complain about parent teacher conferences, because they are looong weeks and even loooonger days. Don't ask how that works, but it does. I, on the other hand, love this week. And here's why:


You know when you visit a dear friend's home, and you go "Ahh ha! That's why he/she is THAT way." I love knowing and understanding my friends. And 5 weeks into the school year, I really feel like most of my students are friends. And parent teacher conferences give me a glimpse into their home. These fifteen minute visits with parents and often siblings helps me understand and love my newest friends better.


On a side note: I'm pretty pumped about TV this week. SURVIVOR (week 2 of China), Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice (shows great promise for greatness).

Ok, that's all.

2 comments:

Cal said...

I missed you last night!

Wes said...

I'm so glad you truly love your job!