Thursday, November 20, 2008

feet

You know when Cara is at her lowest: when she lets someone touch her feet!

If you are somehow unaware of my foot phobia, well let me tell you --- they gross me out more than almost anything else in the world. I've never had a pedicure, because I can't stand the thought of someone else touching my feel. And people in sandals better just keep their distance or I start flailing.

Today, however, in an attempt to complete my post-op therapy exercises I let my mom help me by supporting my foot! Fortunately/unfortunately the pain was enough to excuse my rule of no feet touching. Who knows maybe I'll be able to stomach a pedicure now....

1 comment:

leah marie. said...

I know! I can't wait to swap stories! I heard something happened to your knee! I hope you're okay!