Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two Pictures

Whoops! It's been awhile, eh?!

I'm still pretty stinkin' excited about the camera I got for Christmas. Rather than posting on my blog, I've been spending my extra computer time learning the camera and the editing software.

Here are two of my favorite pictures from the last month.

Granted, I didn't take the picture I'm in, but I did finish it with a little editing.


The second is the mandatory picture of the Great Ice Storm of 2009 as so many are calling it. I haven't felt like it's as big a deal as everyone is saying, but I have had power for all but 2 hours of the 72 hour ordeal. That being said we are out of school for day 3 and holding....

1 comment:

Kelsea said...

I LOVE that first picture--three of my favorite girls. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!